- Cost is $700.00, a $100.00 deposit is required with the application.
- There will be an orientation and qualifications for class meeting on December 18, 2018
- This will be a 3 hour class, it will run from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Classes start on January 8, 2019 and run until May 25, 2019.
- Classes are held every Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00pm until 10:00pm.
- The final class is on a Saturday from 8:00am until done (approximately 3:00pm)
- Students are required to have a background check by the Missouri Highway Patrol, this is to be done by the student before class starts.
- Students must show proof of a current TB test (this test cannot be done more than 7 days before class, up to 1 week before clinicals), a Rubella vaccination (MMR), a Varicella vaccination, and the Hepatitis B series.
- Class fees DO NOT include cost of the NIEMT (state test) or the NREMT written test.
- Students must supply a copy of their High School Diploma or equivalent.
- This course meets all of the USDOT, NREMT, and Missouri Health and Senior Services standards.
- The dates on the schedule are set and correct, some classes may be moved. You will get an accurate schedule on the first day of class.
- All class fees are due on the first day of class.
- We have 3 other background checks that must be done. These will be completed by Battlefield unless a problem is found.
- New applications will be accepted as of November 12th.
- Be sure your e-mail is clearly printed so we can send out information on changes and get your drug screen scheduled.
- Questions need to be sent to Roy Kirby at email@example.com or called at 417-860-3203.
EMT B Class FlyerEMT B Class ApplicationEMT B ScheduleEMT B Student Policy Manual
This dates on this schedule are set and will be correct, however some classes may be moved. You will receive an accurate schedule on the first day of class.