- Cost is $650.00, a $50.00 deposit is required with the application.
- Classes start on July 6, 2017 and run until November 25, 2017.
- Classes are held every Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00pm until 10:00pm.
- The final class is on a Saturday from 8:00am until done (approximately 3:00pm)
- Students are required to have a background check by the Missouri Highway Patrol, this is to be done by the student.
- Students must show proof of current TB test, a Rubella vaccination (MMR), and the Hepatitis B series.
- Class fees DO NOT include cost of the NIEMT (state test) or the NREMT written test.
- Students must supply a copy of their High School Diploma or equivalent.
- This course meets all of the USDOT, NREMT, and Missouri Health and Senior Services standards.
This dates on this schedule are set and will be correct, however some classes may be moved. You will receive an accurate schedule on the first day of class.