- Cost is $700.00, a $100.00 deposit is required with the application.
- Begins July 2nd and ends November 26th
- These will be 4 hour classes, it will run from 1800 to 2200 hours each Tuesday and Thursday.
- Includes book, computer access with online tests, shirt and ID badge.
- The final class is on a Saturday from 8:00am until done (approximately 3:00pm)
- Students are required to have a background check by the Missouri Highway Patrol, this is to be done by the student before class starts. (name only search is required)
- Students must show proof of a current TB test (this test cannot be done more than 7 days before class, but must be done within 40 days after class starts), a Rubella vaccination (MMR), a Varicella vaccination, and the Hepatitis B series. Dates must be on the records.
- Class fees DO NOT include cost of the NIEMT (state test) or the NREMT written test.
- Students must supply a copy of their High School Diploma or equivalent.
- This course meets all of the USDOT, NREMT, and Missouri Health and Senior Services standards.
- The dates on the schedule are set and correct, some classes may be moved. You will get an accurate schedule on the first day of class.
- Full payment required by the first class.
- May not miss more than 2 classes.
- We have 3 other background checks that must be done. These will be completed by Battlefield unless a problem is found.
- New applications will be accepted as of June 19, 2020.
- Be sure your e-mail is clearly printed so we can send out information on changes and get your drug screen scheduled.
- Please contact Daniel J Zacher at email@example.com or 417-881-9018 with questions.
EMT B Class FlyerEMT B Class ApplicationEMT B ScheduleEMT B Student Policy Manual
This dates on this schedule are set and will be correct, however some classes may be moved. You will receive an accurate schedule on the first day of class.