- Cost is $650.00, a $100.00 deposit is required with the application.
- There will be a basic orientation and qualifications for class meeting on June 5 , 2018
- This will not be a full 4 hour class, it will run from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Classes start on July 3, 2018 and run until November 17, 2018.
- Classes are held every Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00pm until 10:00pm.
- The final class is on a Saturday from 8:00am until done (approximately 3:00pm)
- Students are required to have a background check by the Missouri Highway Patrol, this is to be done by the student.
- Students must show proof of a current TB test (this test cannot be done more than 30 days before July 3), a Rubella vaccination (MMR), a Varicella vaccination, and the Hepatitis B series.
- Class fees DO NOT include cost of the NIEMT (state test) or the NREMT written test.
- Students must supply a copy of their High School Diploma or equivalent.
- This course meets all of the USDOT, NREMT, and Missouri Health and Senior Services standards.
- The dates on the schedule are set and correct, some classes may be moved. You will get an accurate schedule on the first day of class.
- All class fees are due on the first day of class.
- We are renewing our contracts at this time, it looks like there will an additional fee for a family services registry of roughly $35.00. Depending on the acceptance of the background checks we could have a new check that may cost $45.00. We are working hard to alleviate the mew fees, but may get hit with them and we just wanted to make everyone aware so we don’t surprise you.
- New applications will be accepted as of May 1st.
- Be sure your e-mail is clear so we can send out final notifications on acceptance and scheduling you for drug screens.
EMT B Class FlyerEMT B Class ApplicationEMT B ScheduleEMT B Student Policy Manual
This dates on this schedule are set and will be correct, however some classes may be moved. You will receive an accurate schedule on the first day of class.